Complaints Policy

Enhance Dental strives to provide the very highest standards of care to all patients. Should you have any questions, feedback or concerns about any aspect of your service you should contact the practice via your preferred method.

If you do not wish to complain directly to the practice you may use the routes below.

NHS Dental Services

You can approach the local Health Board. The Health Board can act as ‘honest broker’ to facilitate communication between you and the practitioner but has no responsibility to investigate complaints.

If you have not received a response within 20 working days, you can contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO).

Private Dental Services

The Dental Complaints Service runs UK-wide service for complaints about private dentistry.  The Service is funded by the General Dental Council. Visit the Dental Complaints Service website